Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Life as a Jedi Padawan Chapter 4

Chapter 4

The presence began to come closer. I aimed my blaster towards the feeling. Out of the blue, two other guys come up behind my masters, stunning them with a stun baton. Both Master Ijaa and Master Adel were unconscious  The same assailants that attacked Master Adel earlier surround me. "A blaster. Didn't think you Jedi used blasters." noted one of the assailants with a slurred voice. He began to walk drunkenly towards me. I sent a force blast towards him, sending him flying past the trees while snow pelted him. I glared fiercely at the other assailants. "Would you like to take a trip, or walk out of here, because I'd be more than happy to send you on a trip." I replied with harshness in my voice. With black ski masks covering their face, I couldn't see their response to my threat, but through the force, they were scared. Unfortunately  they didn't back away, but instead they came closer. I mustered as much of the force as I could, using Sith Sorcery against the assailants. They crumbled to the ground as I mustered their worst nightmares from their dreams. Though I was growing physically weak from the attack, I continued to press the sorcery. Through the force, I could tell they were slipping into unconsciousness  I let up the sorcery, exhausted. Through the force, I felt another powerful presence appoaching me. I was extremely tired, so I didn't move. I felt my legs shake as the adrenaline rushed out of my body from the fight earlier. As I turned around, I noticed a broadly built man standing right behind me. He had a black ninja mask over his face, but I saw a thin scar tracing his right eye. I moved my hand towards my lightsaber, which was still clipped on mh belt. "Are you one of those idiots?" I questioned. The man continued to stare at me. I shifted my glance towards the masters, who were sprawled across the floor. I raced towards them, ignoring the man. On my belt, was a simple medi-pack. I began to search through it, trying to find some stimulants. Finding the stims, I check Master Ijaa's pulse, seeing that it is fine. I injected the stim into his cardiac artery, hoping that it would wake him up. Then I began to check Master Adel. Unfortunately  the stun baton had affected his heart. There was no pulse. I began to do chest compressions as tears streamed down face. Tears began to roll off my chin, melting the snow around me. Eventually, I felt a small pulse coming from him. My heart leaped to my throat. I began to grab a stim off the floor when the man grabbed my wrist. I struggled against his iron grip. "What the haran?" I asked. He continues to stare at me. "Why do you keep following everywhere I go? I'm trying to help a Jedi Master. LET ME GO!!!" I began to kick him, but he tackled me to the floor, placing pressure on my wrist so I was unable to escape. "A stim won't help him. It will only make his condition worst. He has a heart problem, where as the other Jedi doesn't. He needs to get out of the snow and the wind. It isn't helping his condition." responds the man. He then pulls down his bandana, which was covering his face. His features were extremely familiar. Memories began to flood my memory.
I was running from a Sith. My brother, Thanatos, was at the house, fixing me a morning meal. I was only 9 years old, and I was trying to out run a Sith. Thanatos spots me from a distance, racing towards the house. A Sith with several tattoos marking his face was gaining on me. Back then, Thanatos was around 14 years old. He ran out of the house, trying to chase the Siths away. Only, they chased him and kidnapped him instead. I hid at one of our old hiding spots, but Thanatos never returned. I haven't seen him for 7 years. He had changed so much. I reached out to embrace my long lost brother. As I wrapped my arms around him, I felt his broad shoulders, and his strong arms around me. I once again felt safe. Behind me, my master arose from his unconsciousness  I kept my grip on Thanatos, afraid that he would leave me once again. As my master sat up, he noticed Thanatos and I embracing. I could see his vision clearing, his eyes widening  and his jaw drop to the floor. Master Ijaa sent a powerful force blast towards Thanatos. The blast hit me as well, and I tumbled backwards, shooting headfirst into a snow bank. I was unable to see my surrounding, but I heard muffled yelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)