Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Life as a Jedi Padawan Chapter 5

Chapter 5

When I finally got my head out of the snow bank, both men had their Lightsabers drawn, and were in a heated duel. I didn't know what to do. I was torn in two because Thanatos was my brother and Ijaa Night was my Jedi Master, who was like a father to me. As they continued attacking each other with great force. I began to muster up as much force energy as I could. I sent a powerful force wave that knocked both men off their feet.
"I will NOT take the fighting. I won't allow you to kill each other!" I said enraged. I felt my fist clenched tighter. Suddenly, I felt a disturbance in the force, and it hit me, literally. I felt the heat of a blaster and the sulfur smell of the discharge. Pain rushed through out my body as the laser hit my armor's slits. The laser slipped through the protective coating, hitting me in the spine, which punctured my lung, cauterized the wound. I felt the pain, but it was impossible for me to scream. I crumbled to the floor, unable to breathe properly due to the injury. I moved my hand near my wound, gasping for breathe. I saw Thanatos' kind face above me, as I felt my head spin. I felt someone gently caressing my cheek as well as propping up of my head. I continued to struggle for air then finally blacked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)