Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Saturday, April 14, 2012

What I would change

Interviewer, pastor Josh Griffin: if you could add or change in the Phantom Menace?
Atina: Go question Pastor Griffin. If I could add something to the Phantom Menace, I would add a scene of Jango Fett. We saw Aurra Sing briefly during the podracers, but Jango would totally blow it away. They could have Jango shooting off the Jedi, being payed by Maul or Sidious. I would change the way Qui-Gon died. I would have had Maul force push him down the shaft while Qui-Gon holds on.. Later, while Kenobi jumps to the rescue, Maul threatens to kill Qui-Gon with a force choke. I would come in, using the force to slam Maul into a wall. Qui-Gon would jump to safety.. Happy ever after!!

Interviewer: What would you add/change in The Attack of the Clones?

Atina: I would add Kal Skirata training some of the clones, feeding them Uj cakes!! Yay for Kal'buir!! xD I would change what happened to Jango! Jango Fett is AMAZING! I would have someone shoot Mace Windu's saber hand, causing him to drop the weapon, then Jango could run to safety. Jango would flee the scene, coming up with a plan to over throw the Jedi Order.

Interviewer: what would you add or change in Revenge of the Sith.

Atina: I personally haven't connected with the Revenge of the Sith so I can't say. I personally think it is too violent and gruesome! I can't add or change anything.

Interviewer: what about the New Hope?

Atina: EPP! this is the first time we get to see young skywalker! NOOOOOO!!!! BIGGS!!!! NOOOO!!!!! *sighs* I'd change porkchop and Biggs from dying! ROGUE SQUADRON!! DEPLOY NOW!! I'd have Corran Horn save the day!! xD

Interviewer: is there anything that you would change in The Emperor Strikes back?

Atina: I wouldn't change anything in this.. I can't remember much about this movie...

Interviewer: okay... Last question.. The Last of the Jedi.. Is there anything that you'ld add?

Atina: oh yea.. I'd have Rogue Squadron help attack the Second Death Star!! Wedge is gonna be sooo good!! I wonder where Janson is?? Hmm.. Anyway.. That's it..

Thanks for reading!! Please follow this blog, comment on it, and tell all your Christian star wars friends!! BYE!

Disclaimer: this is what the author thinks. It doesnt represent the blog itself..

Email: mereelsgirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)