Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Friday, April 13, 2012

Sore Shoulder

So i was playing football (well, throwing it) for 10 minutes. After that, i did 15 pushups. Would you think that my shoulder would be sore? huh? well.. it is. xD So I asked my teacher's son, JV to teach me some more techniques about catching and throwing. okay, so im extremely bad at catching. I'm sort of what you may call me butter fingers. So catching... for me.... is extremely difficult. I could be a quarterback, but my height, 1.524 meters wouldn't be a good quarterback. anyway, my throws are good, but my size wouldn't be good for that. So my shoulder was killing me, so i placed an icepack on at night. I got an ice burn on my shoulder.... *sarcasm* fun fun fun... *sarcasm stops* anyway.. so that is my life on Thursday. i still have a sore shoulder, but I'll live! Please pray!

Jaster, I'll see you on Friday!

Love ya all!

It's time we all stand up!

Atina Tyria Solo!

Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)