Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving day... Okay.. So today is thanksgiving day!! Eating turkey and spending time with family! An awesome holiday, which let's kids like us have a week off from school.. And parents... They get THIS day particular day off as well! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days because we get to spend time with our family, hang out with cousins, and see our grandparents.. Last year, for thanksgiving, I was spending the whole day with Amaranthine, Jro, and Bugs! It was a lot of fun! That was actually my best Thanksgiving Day! Amaranthine, thanks for inviting me last year! Is was the best! Anyway, today, I'm going to go to my grandma's house for thanksgiving! I haven't seen her for about 3 weeks ... I sometimes wish that I could spend ONE thanksgiving with my Jedi master and his wife! At the moment, my Master and his wife are in Fiji, chilling on the beach, enjoying themselves! Hopefully tomorrow.. I'll be able to talk to Ijaa'vodu on Skype!!! Hmmm.. I'm going off topic... Sooo... Thanksgiving is a great day to celebrate what we are thankful for! 

Padawan Skirata, may the force be with you. God bless, and may God be with you! 

Red 5, over and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)