Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Chinese school awesome day!

At Chinese school today, Jaster, Kyle, and I were playing football after school. Heheh.. I HAD to teach the boys how to catch one... Sad.. Ain't it? Lol.. Well.. We were just catching the football.. Not tackle or flag.. Hehehe.... This means that gals can play football as well. I'm gonna try to CONVINCE my school to get a gal flag football team... I've already told one of the coaches, Coach B about it.. And he is totally up for it.... The head coach, Coach P.. Not as much.. Coach B is going to convince Coach P to sign us up for a girls football team... My friends, who are guys, says that I can totally be a quarter back because my throws are really good. Not to brag, but my throws are better than some of the guys in my class... Coach B is going to teach me HOW to throw better spirals 'cause they aren't consistent. This is my day at Chinese School. Isnt it a lot of fun! Had a lot of fun with Jaster today!!!! 

Keep your focus on God the Father. He is the light of your path. He is your guide as well as your father. Keep your eyes on him, and you won't go astray. May the Force be with you all, and have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)