Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sitting infront of Darth Vader

Can you imagine sitting down in the computer lab, with a darth vader staring at you? well, this happened to me just the other day. When i was at the computer lab at school, i was sitting down and my friend, Cov (also on this blog, this name is his computer name) and he was laughing his head off. i looked up and saw a vader.... STARING AT ME! is was soooo freaky! i looked up and there he was...... the lord vader..... stalking me... lol.... well.... better start running away from him.... *runs away with itouch and continues to type fanfiction* cya later Jedi Mates! *see vader with his lightsaber activated. ends transmission and runs towards my ship*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)