Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Colours

Good evening! Yay, my first post!

I'll start this with a question. What is your favourite colour? I definitely have one. But... why is it your favourite colour? Does it say something about who we are? Does it tie us back to a fabulous memory? Does it represent something?

Mine is green!

Why are Sith crystals red, and good crystals blue and green? Why is the light-side the good side, and the dark-side bad?

And, now that I have asked so many questions - here is my last one - what is Atina's favourite colour???

4 comments:

  1. hahah... my favorite color is sand gold... :P vengeance hhmm.... to bad ur lightsaber is blue... heheh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya. BTW you might like to get a new favicon.

    http://jro-ling.blogspot.com/p/get-favicon.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.... yea... i need to work on one... i dont have much time since school started.... i have one on my itouch... but i still need time... :P what is a favicon?

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)