Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I miss you Andriee

There is a girl..... one of my best friends over seas.... from the lake house.... i know that you probably wont ever read this.... but... I miss you a lot... You won't even believe how much i do. I do hope that i change your life while i met you.... I'm always thinking of the times that you taught me to draw better. The time you lent me your star wars book. When we drew together. Times we were going to go to church.. but we were unable... I really miss you. A lot.. My heart won't let these times goes. You will be in my heart forever. I wish that i could see your face again. Andrienna Jaina Solo. You are my best friend...... I hope that you know that... I wish to hear you voice.... some how.... *sniffs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)