Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Dat's not nice!!

So for ya'll who have been on my blog, since like FOREVVVVEEEERRRRRRRRRR, you would have known that Master Ijaa had his _______ B-day on the 30th of August! Since i have brought up that topic, why don't ya'll say HAPPY B-DAY TO HIM!!! :D :D :D >.>

Anyway, this is what happened,

Me: *spends like 2 hours looking for the PERFECT E-card (b-day one) for my FAV uncle/Jedi Master.

I send it to him, making it the MOST PERSONAL and the BBBEEESSSTT e-card (since last year was really good and had voice i think).... anyway.... he says thank you on skype! but ONE tiny little problem....

MY B-DAY WAS LAST MONTH N HE DIDN"T SEND ME A CARD! just a PM message saying Happy Birthday (*breaks down crying, huddled in a corner*)

So I messaged him today, asking if he got my e-card (which he LLOOOOVVVEEESSSS, cuz I'm his FFFAAAVV Little Padawan/Little sister).. But then, I realize that he didn't send me an ecard for my b-day. (iz still sad)

What I said, " [4:19:50 PM]  Atina Tyria Solo: N I SPENT 2 HRS LOOKING FOR ONE FOR YOU!! SOMETHING ISN"T FFFAAAIIIIIRRRRR!!!!!!!!!"

Him: Isn't that life?

Me: GGGAAWWW!!!!!

Sooo... who's right, who's wrong?? :D :D :D

Love ya girls/Guys (it? who ever's reading this)

God Bless...

And may the force be with you!

~MandalorianChick/Atina Skirata

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)