Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Monday, August 27, 2012

TKO or TWO!! a

So I went to the beach with my totally RAAAAADDD Choir group.

Anyway, i decided that it would be totally safe to get into the water since I was wearing a swim suit. So I got into the water - knee high - facing mah very awesome friend, J, keeping my back to the waves. It worked for the most part since I didn't get my face/glasses wet, but later, the waves became stronger and much more violent.

The waves, about 4 feet high crashed into my back, and I fell backward. Suddenly, I was struggling to stand up, then another wave comes up, almost drowning me!

Thanks to a lot of swimming practice and cross training, I was able to stand up, drenched in SALT WATER.... My face when i got out: -_-

Well, that's me, at church bonfire! Had an awesome time!

Tips are extremely welcome!!

Love ya'll

~God'sMandoChick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)