Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Strained Frienship

The world around we was spinning. My lightsaber crashed on the floor. Blackwraith and Atin were beside me. I didn't know what to do. My old friend, now nemesis was in front of me. Her 4 lightsabers, clipped on her belt. I stood back, letting Blackwraith grab my lightsaber off the floor. The Mandalorian handed me my saber which I clipped back on my belt. I turned away, ignoring the Ex-Jedi. I stalked off back to Stella Blue, letting the Living Force flow through me. The two men later boarded the ship, priming the engines. I had enough of trying to mend my friendship with my ex-jedi friend. It Was Over. I slide into the Co-pilot's seat, reading the Living Word, also known as the Bible. I continued to read, keeping my mind off my friend. Stella Blue left the planet, and made our way to the temple. Now.... Our journey shall continue.. what will the 3 musketeers challenge next.

All for one and One for All. We will stand together in the times of need. Forged like Sabers in the lightning of Death, Brothers All.

  One indomitable heart, Brothers all.
We, the wrath of Coruscant, Brothers all.
And glory, eternal glory,
We shall bear its weight together.
Forged like the saber in the fires of death, Brothers all.
One indomitable heart, Brothers all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)