Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hilariousness during band class

Okay.. So today, which is Thursday, we have band class, starting at 2:30 PM ending at 3:15 PM, and one of my classmates, CH, is playing the sax. While class was closing to an end, our band teacher, CD, asked us to put away our interments. Simply as putting away our instruments can be extremely difficult for CH. As a normal teenager, you would normally NOT stick your hand in the Sax to clean in right? Well.. I guess that CH wasn't soooo normal. He tried to clean the inside of his instrument when KR, and GR started cracking up. For CH was sitting right next to them. He got his hand stuck in the whole at the end of the Sax. Out of the blue, he stands up, making his way towards CD (out band teacher). The whole class of Notre Dame was cracking up. His twin brother, MH was cracking up. He was sitting behind me, playing the trumpet.
"This time, Cole got his hand stuck in the Sax, next time it will be his head" stated MH daringly.

My friend CF who was a fellow flutier, was cracking up, laughing so hard, tears rolled down her face. A fellow trumpeter, JDB (no.. NOT Justin Beiber) stated, "Nah.. Your brother won't get his head stuck in the Sax because it won't fit, and if it did fit.... He would be extremely stuck." OOOH! Talk about a sense of humor MH has! xD

The whole class was in commotion.. Everyone was laughing hard at CH's mistake. Finally, as out band teacher finally calmed us down, CH was able to get his hand unstuck from the Sax opening, running back to his seat. Did I tell you that CD was holding the Sax, helping CH at the same time. Well, he was. CH raced back to his seat, leaving the stunned CD in the front of the stage with a golden brown Sax in his hand, and a missing student, shirking down in his street! Talk about hilarious moment in school!

What did we learn here?

I learned NOT to stick your hand inside a Sax, because it WILL get stuck! It is funny to watch it happen.. It isn't so funny to let it happen to you! xD Good thing that I have a flute! You don't really hand anything to stick your hand into! xD

I'll post some videos of me playing some Star Wars music when I get the chance. Just to be on the safe side.. Sun glasses and cap! Just for my protection! xD

Well... Here is my hilarious day in school! Enjoy the rest of the week!

May God keep these hilarious things coming! I mean.. May God keep you safe and keep you well. Since it is fly season, try taking Vitamin D3 (my doctor told me to)! Stay healthy!

May the Force be with You.

Bible verse for the day:

And the Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us, and we saw his glory, the glory as of the Father's only Son, full of grace and truth.

John 1:14

I'm on BF3 now.. I'm ROG_SKIRATA

just look for me, if you have the game of course....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)