Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Chinese school randomness

Hey gals, Atin and I are still alive and well! Just saw him a few hours ago at Chinese school. Sorry we haven't been posting. I don't have Internet access ( only for school ) during the week, and I think Atin is extremely busy becase of martial arts, school, and other extra curricular activities that he does.

So at Chinese school, we were doing some Chinese performance, or soon will be.. Anyway..my team member, SJ wasn't here today.. She's on a trip. :( saw Atin today.. (i only see him weekly) well.. Tonight is small group! My best friend, ADM is coming over! Yay! Then I can play BF3 with her!!!!! Total awesomeness! This is why I abaolutely love Fridays! I get to see Atin, I can play video games, I can go to Chinese school.. And most of all, have small group at our house! If you don't know what a small group is, it is like a fellowship among Christians. Rocking out in the car to Taylor Swift, Better Than Revenge! I just got the song! I love it! xD Atin.. Don't defy just 'cause your are a boy.. xD

Small group soon! Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)