Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Sunday, January 8, 2012

First day of school

School is awesome! I have 5 friends right now.. And I think that the boys MIGHT like me.. Idk.. Hhmm... Anyway... I woke up at 6:00 AM.. and arrived at school at 7:45 AM! then we went to class at 8:15 AM. at around 10:00 AM we had a BMX show!! SOOO MUCH FUN! Uhmm.. The guys got the guts. We also have a 12 years old girl doing tricks. Not as amazing as the guys but pretty good! WAY better than me! Hehehe.. After. We went back into our class and played this 'about me game' after the 5th person went. We had lunch. I was about the 3rd to last person to go up! Boy! Were the guys impressed! Ok.. Ya'll know that I like boy stuff.. Like Halo, Black Ops, Star Wars, Combat Arms... Well.. I ran out of facts to say. So I told them that I like those shooting game.. The boys were looking at me with surprise. And in the back row, some kid said, "Wow. She's is definitely NOT a girly girl!" lol I'm glad I'm not!! But I'm not a Tom-boy either. :) after school. One of the boys, I think by the name of (not real) Tyler, came up to me and said, "You are really cool. Not like any other girls that I know. I mean. Girls aren't into Halo, Black Ops and all those shooting games. I think that it is pretty cool that you have that style!" hahaha!!! So yea... XD im different than other girls! I'm not a big make-up fan. So that is good!! Lol! Boy.. Will the guys be shocked when I tell them I just got BF3. I was suppose to send this earlier on last year, but I forgot about it! xD

2 comments:

  1. i know i act more like a boy than i do a girl. i just love star wars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... So there was a professy like long time ago.. That I would work at UN that is prob why I act the way I am.. (sorry about misspellings)

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)