Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Camp is awesome!

So this was a few months ago.. But I found it in my iPad archives! Okay.. So this is about camp and it was an awesome week! This is a TP camp.. If you know what that is.. Awesome! If not.. I'd give you the name.. But for security reasons.. I can't. :( but if I do mention it! Yay! xD this was my first camping trip because I have a TON of allergies and I haven't been able to go! Now I can! So this is my experience at TP camp! Enjoy! So you know TP.. Like toilet paper? Well.. THAT ISNT THE NAME OF THE CAMP! hahaha!!! This camp is in northern California.. And the place is amazing!


Camp!! SOOOO MUCH FUN! I went paint balling three days in a row!! Lol hmm.. Zip lining.. And other camp stuff.. I always tried to sleep at 12:00 AM yea.. I know.. It is WAY TOO late.. But hey.. That wuz when all the other girls went to sleep. So at 10:00 am we would go to chapel and learn about the bible. This year was about Gideon! . We read the book of judges! After. We would do back to our cabins and talk about what we learned. At 11:00 am - 12:00 pm we had Rec time!! Soo much fun! Different games everyday!! I had a blast!! Okkk... After Rec, we would have lunch!! I couldn't eat the food but it looked sooooooo good! After lunch was free time. Do I need to explain what free time way?? Ok.. Free time is when we can roam around camp, play paint ball, go rock climbing/ zip line, swimming, go to the craft shop, the malt shop, or stay in your cabins! For free time, I always went to paint ball, at 3:30 pm. :) it wuz sooo fun!! And for the rest of the free time, I'll just hang around camp, looking for the thousand pines staff like Cory to talk to. Even when they are doing their work, they still like to have me hang out with them. If I can't find any TP staff (thousand pines staff) I'll practice the piano in the mess hall.. Hahaha!! Star wars.. Mess hall? Get it?? Clone trooper.. Where they eat??? *facepalm* I hope that you get it.. XD we had 8 teams. I was the black team, THE TEXAS LONE RANGERS!!! so for Rec time, when we cheered on our team, we would say: (for the boys) MEN IN BLACK!! MEN IN BLACK!! MEN IN BLACK!! and (for the girls) GIRLS IN BLACK!! GIRLS IN BLACK!! GIRLS IN BLACK!! or.. "the Texas lone rangers, oh ah!! The texas long rangers, oh ah!!!!! Hahaha!! If was sooo fun! After free time, which ends at 6:30 pm we would go to chapel for night study. Watch a teaching video and learn more about gideon! Then the service would end at around 9:00 pm. Then til 10:00 pm, we would roam around the lawns hanging out!! Then at 11:00 pm we would go back to the cabin and sleep.. Lol.. NOT! well.... That is my schedule for 5 days and 4 nights!! In going back there next summer!! Soo can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)