Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Day 2

So this is the second post on Thanksgiving. Plymouth Pilgrims were the first people to actually celebrate Thanksgiving. hmmm... what else can i say about Thanksgiving... right...... please type below what you are thankful for.... maybe your top ten... (10 is the bottom... 1 is MOST thankful)

10. Internet
9. Computers
8.Pets
7. Awesome Friends
6. Piano Lessons
5.  School (yes... My SCHOOL is awesome)
4. That I live where I do.....
3. My Church
2.  Family Members (everyone in my family... that includes Master Ijaa)
1. GOD THE FATHER!



These are my top things that I'm thankful for. I can't wait for Thanksgiving DAY! It is the BEST day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)