Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Missing my Jedi Master

okay.... so most of you know that MY  JEDI MASTER went on a honeymoon with Auntie Mesh'la. And I'm having a Ijaa Withdrawal.. hehehe... anyway... I'm REALLY missing him... He JUST came back from the beautiful Fiji beaches, watching the sunset, canoeing, chillin' on the boats, riding the waves, eating spectacular food, eating more pizza? hmm.... anyway, My Jedi Master has been enjoying his honeymoon and taking a lengthen break from work. Sort of like when Clone troopers get R&R... They don't get much time for that. Like my Master, Clone Troopers don't receive much vacation time. :P EPP!! Though I'm missing my Master, I know that He is having a blast with his new wife! Anyway... I'm at HQ waiting for my Master's return.... Practicing my saber skills... homing my skill with a blaster.. as well as chilling til school starts again. :P

May the Force be with You,

Padawan Skirata (Red 5) signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)