Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Prayer Pretty Please Please??

Okay so it RREEEEAALLLY sounds like a begging...

But literally.. I'm NOT

I was thinking of using a Alliteration but... look how well that turned out :D

Anywhos.. I'll get to the topic!

Prayer for Atin: Has a bunch of stuff... which includes debates.... and all that fun stuff :D  Homework is considered that too! -yes.. no.. no yes! but really.. its a LLOOOOTT of work. 


Prayer for Blackwraith:

Yep.. Its the EMT dude.. no ITS NOT A DUDDDEE ITS MY ROLE MODEL AND A TRUE FFFRRRIIIEENNNDDD!! *stops rant cuz i know Arya will be facepalming* The prayer needed?
He has another test.. which if I understand it correctly, is a Cardiology exam. Yes. Its another Paramedic EMT (emergency medical technician) exam which can and most likely WILL be stressful. If ya'll can pray for him, it would be extremely appreciated! Exactly what he needs prayer for, I"m not exactly sure.. but I definitely know that he needs prayer for wisdom and the strength to pull through this exam. I know (by his study behavior) that he will def do well!

Thank Ya'll for your support and May God be with you wherever you go!

<3,

Atina Skirata/Princess Aylanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)