Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Earth Rotates around the Sun... in a Triangle??

So Atin and I were at Science Class (we are the same grade) and we are learning about how the Earth Rotates (or doing a review about it.. or whatever) anyway, so we're like just sitting there, in the room, looking at the white board. All of a sudden, the teacher asks, "How does the Earth rotate around the Sun?"
The actual answer: "In a elliptical pattern." Atin: "Triangle!" The whole class began to like stare at his di'kultic remark. Then as his cyar'ika.. or dar'cyar'ika.. or whatever.... I gave him the stick eye. He begins his "innocent" look.. trying to feign his innocence!! More updates about Science Class next week...

Shoot.... Atin is my author... I"m dddeeaaddd meat.. anyway!! :D :d

totally had to tell ya'll about it!! :D :D :D

Princesses Aylanna

2 comments:

  1. DOES NO ONE GET SARCASM ANYMORE?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha very funny atin! Yes, I do get sarcasm.. But that was seriously hilarious! I was trying not to laud my head off during class!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)