Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

POKE WAR!!!!!!!!!

So I met up with my Jedi Master/Ijaa Night/Kell Tainer! Anyway.. I saw him today (yesterday as well) and it was totally awesome! So i began a POKE WAR!! Yep! I"m awesome like that!! So I started to tazer him.  If you don't know what that is, it is where you jab your fingers into their side. Then I started attacking him.... yepp!! I"m eviiillll!!! -evil laughter- just kidding!! I then tried to flat-tire him.. but he was wearing sandals! THIS IS PAY BACK MASTER IJAA CUZ YOU READ MY DIARY YESTERDAY!!!! hehehe.. anyway.. I went ALL CAPS RAGE on him... so.. then when I went back to my Grandparents house, JNB, i started poking him again.. then i grabbed my hands and cuffed them together.. of course he over-powered me!! He is... 16 years older than me... (but like my older bro)  and he started trying to poke ME! and innocent girl (not that innocent by his standards) BUT IT WAS AWESOME THAT I GOT TO SEE HIM AGAIN!! POKE WAR with my favorite Uncle/Brother/Jedi Master/Wing Man!!! 

I DID BRING MY LIGHTSABER MASTER... just FYI!! xD 

CYA people!!  

1 comment:

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)