Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Rockin' to the Sound

I really don't know why I'm making this post. Well, I bought God's Not Dead by Newsboys a few days ago. It's rad. Go ahead and buy it. You can get David Crowder's Church Music too. Like I said, kinda random...... Switchfoot's Hello Hurricane's OK. 1st half is good, 2nd not so much. Random.....

Atin

Disclaimer: The Opinions of this writer do not reflect those of the blog and are only his thoughts.



Atina: I love those songs!! <3 sorry I haven't been posting. It has been a long 3 weeks for me. CM 7 will drive u insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)