Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Friday, January 27, 2012

Sick sore sick sore

So I'm sick, or have been for 3 days.. I had Tae Kwon Do yesterday so my shoulder hurts, my abs hurts, and my packtotal muscles hurt like osik!! I've been having the sniffles, a slight fever, and I had a sore throat. I'm getting a lot better now.. Lots of fluid intakes.. And I'm tired.. Heheh.. I went to school the past few days, though I'm sick........ But I should be fine now.. I'm stuck at home.. And I won't be able to see Atin today.. I'll see him tomorrow though because we have some performance! Omg! So yesterday.. My charter school is able to expand.. So we share a school with BH and we sort of took over the school. Our school, Champions used the school as a base.. Next school year, our school will be ours. Just please pray for the students at BH.. They are extremely sad, and their parents are crying constently outside the school. Just please pray for them.. It is Tyria Skirata signing off for now.. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)