Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sorry if I offended you

Okay.. So some of you MIGHT know that I was trying to pray for AJS.. please don't feel offended.. Also.. About cyber bullying.. IM NOT TRYINGVTO CYBERBULLY ANYONE! If I hurt you, I'm sorry. But I truely think of you a lot. I wish that I know how much I miss you. The only reason why I said to have people pray for you, cuz that is how I am. I try to pray for people who mean a lot to me. If I offended you, them I'm sorry. Truly, I am. If you don't care to be my friend any longer.. Then okay. That is your decision. I can't force you to do anything you don't want to do. If you ask my mom, she'll say that I talk about you all the time. How much I miss you, how much I wanna talk to you, and how much you impacted my life. If you thought I was trying to CYBERBULLY you, then, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to do anything.

Atina Skirata

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)