Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Miss your friend

Okay.. So this post IS about missing your friend. I have a friend, AJS, and she totally awesome! A great artist, could become professional, and a has a musical talent. She plays the guitar like a rock star, and her picture that she draws are AMAZING! she was a dear friend to me when I was in SG. We met through the lakehouse, and we became great friends. When I stopped RPG, it seemed that out friendship came to an end. I still think about her a lot. The thoughts of the time we took the MRT together, had lunch, and when she came to my aunt's house, still lurk in the back of my mind. I belive that it was the force's will that we met. I also believe that when we met, she changed my perspective on art as well as blogging. Everday, since I came back from SG, in July, I've been thinking about her. At school, in the car, while I do my research for school as well as my blog, and as I write different posts for my blog. I've been longing to hear her voice again, talk to her about how I can improve my art, and how her life in SG IS. before I met AJS, I never loved to draw. I mean, ADM taught me a bit, but once I met AJS, everything changed. I began to carry a art book everywhere, and I started drawing at school whenever I had time. Mainly, I ment to say was that I miss you AJS.. I would like to still be friends with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)