Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Master's Wedding!

So my Jedi Master JUST had his wedding yesterday! Yahoo! i'm soooo happy for him! Master Ijaa is like my older brother! :P Though i wish that i could be there myself so i could start a saber fight with him that evening, im extremely happy that his beautiful cyar'ika (sweetheart).... now, all they need now are little adi'kas!! hehee.... :P Master Ijja needs to train with me first though... hehehe.... :P must teach him to change baby diapers now! YIPEE! but I'm SUPPER stoked that he finally married his new cyar'ika! Congratulations Master Night! Since his wedding was just yesterday... he probably WON"T be posting anytime soon.... :P anyway... So happy for my uncle/Jedi Master! If only i could see him now... wait.... i was looking at his photos... and WHY is his cheek look swollen? well... i guess that i'd have to go ask him.. :P anyway... im sad that i couldn't go to his wedding... cuz of school :I I'm soooo sad! *starts crying*  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)