Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Friday, November 18, 2011

Concrats master!

Congratulations Master Ijaa! Who knew.. Master Ijaa is getting married to his beautiful cyar'ika! How do I know.... I know him in real life!! Hehehehe.... He's like my older brother... Hmmm..... I'm soooo happy for him.. I've only known him for 8 months and we like click! Did that ever happen to you before? Hehhee... Bummer that I can't go to his wedding.. It is like I'm on Corusaunt while he is on Mandalore! Got to see him soon!!!! :P 
Say congratulations to Master Ijaa here and I'll send it to him!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)