Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Fight (rp style)

"You called? What's up?" Asked Cory

"Yea..  I did. What's with the new name,Thanatos?" I asked.

"That's my Darth name."

I scoffed, rolling my eyes. Then I punch his shoulder, running into the darkness. "Really? Darth name?"

Cory laughs, running to where I was last heard, using the force to search for me. At the same time, his voice was ringing through my head. He said, "You're the only person I let, call me by my real name." He appears in the corner of my eyes, multiple times.

I looked around confused, trying to pin-point his location. Darting my eyes all around the room, unable to spot him.

Then out of the blue, he falls from above, pinning me down. I struggled against his grasps, only to get him to laugh. He said, "So is that what you wanted earlier was to criticize my name?" "No." I responded, still struggling. "Then what, m'lady? I'm all ears." He says tightening his grip on my arm. "Spar."  I said trying to squirm from his grasps. He continues laughing as I squirm. "Of course, m'lady." He grabs me by my neck lifting me to my feet. I struggle in his grasps as his fingers close around my neck, cutting off my air supply and circulation. I gasp for breathe and start coughing slightly. I grab his arm trying to loosen his grip, with no luck. He tosses me a few feet from him. I fly backwards into wall coughing. I flip, dropping onto one knee, before standing up. I force kick him in the face following the kick with a punch to the jaw. As my leg comes close to his face, he spin furiously then he grabs my leg, bringing me in as I do I back kick to my face. Unable to get away, the kick lands on my cheek, causing a red mark. I spit blood trying to roll away from him, but with his vine like grip on my arm, he rolls right with me. I glare at him with my baby blue eyes as he throws a punch towards my jaw. My head gets knocked back as a take the punch. I knee him in the stomach. As his grip loosens on my arm, I jump up, kicking you in the stomach. He grabs my leg, slamming it onto the ground, hard. I wince at the impact and tries to get up, my back to him. He slams his foot onto my back, not allowing me to get up. I crash to the floor breathing hard. He continues to pin my down with his foot. I struggle under his foot, unable to get loose. "Surrender?" he says as he grabs my arm, pulling it up, and twisting it in an awkward angle. I wince in pain, as he continues to twist my arm. "No." I responded through the excruciating pain. I force push him away, enough to get up. I ram my shoulder into him, only to get placed in a headlock. "Shab!" I spat as I struggle against him. "Surrender now, m'lady?" Cory asked with a wink. "Never." I said, as I kicked him in the ankle. Cory didn't even flinch, instead, he kicked me in the ankle twice as hard. I collapse backwards due to the pain. Cory still had me in a headlock but then shifted to supporting my weight

5 comments:

  1. My goodess, that was amazing! Atina, did you write that!? I am in awe :D

    ~Snips from TLH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you snips! It is off an rp fight that I was fighting a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a fanfiction.net account!?! If you do, what's your sn? I have to read more of this stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a fanfiction account sorry! I'm writing some now! all my fanfictions are RPs. it is easier for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should totally get a fanfic.net account, because you're seriously good! I'm pretty sure they allow RP fiction. RP fics are easy and really fun to do, so I like to write them as well :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)