Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Monday, September 3, 2012

Language Test and Stress

So I have my totally dreaded Language Test Tomorrow... well.. not dreaded... just a little dun wanna kind of test.

Anyway, I"ve been studying my shebse off the past new week and especially the last two weeks.... and I just need some prayer. I'm a little stressed out cuz I JUST found out that I'm not exactly ready (Its a hard language) Okay so I AM ready.. i KNOW that.. but you know how it is before tests... -_-

So I just wrote down at least 8 chapters from my textbook... 8 chapters.. now my right hand hurts.. -_- *sighs*

Anyway.. I just need some prayer. Any kind. My test will be at 7:00 PM on 9-04-12

If ya'll who this can pray. That will be awesome!

I'm too blessed to be stressed!!!!!! :D :D :D Amen to THAT!!

God Bless ya'll! Thanks for praying!

~God'sMandoChick 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)